MAC’S SEAFOOD MARKETS OFFER LOCAL HOME DELIVERY
WHAT CAN I ORDER FROM THE SEAFOOD MARKET?
If it’s available in our seafood markets, we can pack it up and deliver locally to your home - from Harwich to Ptown
- Fresh fish, shellfish, smoked fish
- Prepared foods from the deli case - please ask what's available
- Mac's smoked fish pates, cocktail sauce and other Mac's Small Batch creations
- Produce, cheese, crackers, pasta, bottled sauces and other food items
- Please ask about daily prepared meals and containers of soup that are packaged to go and you can heat up at home
WE CAN ONLY DELIVER COLD ITEMS FROM THE SEAFOOD MARKETS
Our restaurants remain open for takeout from the regular menu
Curbside pick up is always available
HOW TO ORDER
- Call your local Mac’s Seafood Market location – please see delivery locations & phone numbers to order below
- Order by 12 noon and we’ll delivery by 5 pm – Monday through Saturday
- Curbside delivery available – just provide us with drop off instructions over the phone when you order. We suggest leaving a cooler on your front porch and we’ll place your order inside
- $15 minimum order for free delivery
- All major credits cards accepted
AGAIN, COLD ITEMS FROM THE SEAFOOD MARKET ONLY!
WHICH MAC’S SEAFOOD MARKET SHOULD I CALL FOR LOCAL HOME DELIVERY?
- PROVINCETOWN & TRURO: Mac’s Market Provincetown 508-487-6227
- WELLFLEET, EASTHAM & ORLEANS: Mac’s Market & Kitchen Eastham 508-255-6900
- CHATHAM, BREWSTER & HARWICH: Mac’s Chatham Fish & Lobster (Chatham location) 508- 945-1178
- DENNIS: If you shop at Chatham Fish & Lobster inside Ring Bros. Marketplace in S. Dennis, they have set up a separate home delivery service. Please call 508-394-2244 between 8 -10 am & 2- 4 pm or send an email with your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org